Your health and safety, and that of the wider global community, are of the highest priority to Splendid Hospitality. We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and are following all updates issued by Public Health England (PHE), NHS England and UK Hospitality.
Our high standards of cleanliness have been raised further, and hotel teams are regrouping several times a day to enhance operations to keep you safe and reassured.
The following hygiene measures are being taken across all our hotels:
• Increased frequency of public area cleaning (including use of disinfectant cleaners)
• Deep cleaning of all guest bedrooms for each departure
• Hand sanitizers available in all public areas
• Guest information posters and collateral offering advice from prevention methods to what to do if you feel unwell
• Daily staff briefing updates on the current advise offered by Public Health and actions to take
Should a case of coronavirus be confirmed in any of our hotels, we are fully prepared to act swiftly and will follow the necessary actions as set out by Public Health England.
Click here for details of the UK Government public information campaign.
During these unique circumstances, we have revised our booking policies.
In these unique circumstances, we have reviewed our cancellation policy and will allow guests to cancel in up to 24 hours in advance for bookings within the next 4 weeks.